(Please note that the deadline for this job posting has now passed. Thank you to everyone who reached out to us.)
You’ll be joining (preferably immediately) a small team of hard-working, fun-loving people who occasionally like to use swear words as they deliver top-notch work. Our Gastown office is a pet-friendly, open and collaborative work environment.
What we’re looking for
- You live in the Vancouver metro area (or are already planning on moving here.)
- You have some or a lot of experience building and deploying highly available, scaling web applications.
- Bonus points for familiarity with MongoDB, Linux, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Github.
- Even more bonus points for hands-on experience with recommendation algorithms, SEO, ExtJS, MongoDB, HTML, and CSS.
- You’re self-motivated and willing to take ownership of tasks and problems.
- You can see yourself fitting in with people who have lots of energy and genuine excitement for the industry we’re in.
Six reasons why you’d want to work with us
- You would like to play a big part in growing a young, profitable company.
- You want to be challenged with some of the most stubborn head-scratchers facing web applications developers right now.
- You know there’s more to life than just writing code, and you’re looking for a position that will give you room to live that life.
- You also want proper benefits so your back/neck/wrists aren’t too buggered to actually enjoy that life.
- You’d like to work somewhere where you can wear your old hoodie — or your crisp new suit, if that’s what snaps your bean — and nobody is going to mind.
- You like to tell rude jokes sometimes and don’t want to get disciplinary notices for it.
Here’s how to apply
First, explore the site to get a better idea of what we do. Then, try out the demo version of our platform at codex.getSTAT.com
If you like what you see, send an email to careers@getSTAT.com. Along with your résumé, be sure to include a couple of references and (if available) your github username. (We want to see your code!)