We’re looking for a skilled, hands-on person to head up the sales program. Think big. Take risks. And build something you love.
We do big data for enterprise SEO.
Since 2009, we’ve equipped SEO professionals with the kind of massive-scale, real-time search data they need to stay nimble. Our clients turn to us for truly unlimited rank tracking and SERP analytics in markets and locations across the globe—all backed up by one-on-one expert service. That’s how we’ve become the data partner of choice for some of the world’s largest online brands and SEO agencies.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
You’ll be joining a small-but-growing company of ten people, with a fledgling sales program, and plenty of room to dive right in, think big, take risks, and build something you love.
In this role, you will build, define, and lead the processes, technologies, people and resources required to produce and execute best-in-class sales strategies. You will win new business, and work with our accounts team to cultivate that business. This is a position with a young, fast moving, dynamic company with lots of room for personal and career growth.
- Manage the full sales cycle for incoming leads
- Present our product both in person and on the web
- Use Salesforce to forecast and track sales activity
- Set, and meet recurring revenue targets
- Work with marketing and accounts teams to develop new opportunities
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 4+ years Sales experience, at least 1 of those at a Senior level
- Experience in a SaaS Sales role preferred
- Passion for technology sales
- Impeccable written & verbal communication skills
- Extremely fluent in Salesforce.com
- Must be comfortable managing a sales cycle through a CRM
Bonus points for:
- Experience with SEO and the Online Marketing industry
- Experience selling Search Marketing products or services
- Experienced or interested in Analytics and Data Science
A few side benefits of working here:
- Three week paid vacation, plus everyone gets an extra two-week paid vacation leading up to New Year’s.
- Shorter summer hours on Fridays to take advantage of that elusive Vancouver sunshine.
- Free gym memberships (including the swanky little gym across the street).
- Medical package including dental, optometry, prescriptions, massage, and physio.
- Weekly company outings (read: free food and drink!)
Some reasons why you’d want to work with us:
- You want to play a big part in growing a young, profitable company.
- You do your best in a setting where excellent work is what’s valued—not long hours. (A good work-life balance is just how we do things.)
- You’d like to work somewhere where you can wear your old hoodie—or your crisp new suit—and nobody is going to mind.
- You’re looking for a big challenge that involves lots of variety, collaboration, inventiveness, and on your toes thinking. You maybe even want to help rewrite the book on what it means to be an enterprise software company.
- You can see yourself joining a tight team in an open and collaborative Gastown office where you might sometimes see a dog zipping around.
Here’s how to apply:
First, explore our site to get a better idea of what we do. (If you’re a bit of a keener, you can try out the demo version of our platform at codex.getSTAT.com.) Think about what we are looking for, what you’re looking for, and whether it’s a good match.
Still excited? Fill out the form located here and we’ll be in touch! Oh, and be sure to give us an idea of who you are as a real live person—not just your professional experience.